Wilmington, NC Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Wilmington Rental Property
We recognize that placing one of your most valuable assets into the hands of a property manager is a MAJOR decision.
We understand your concerns and fears about owning rental property and our proven track record and strategies are designed to mitigate your risk, adding value to your life and investment.
Please take a moment to review the night and day difference that clients experience when they choose to engage Cotton Property Management to handle their affairs:
|The Homeowners’s State of Being
||Before Engaging Cotton Property Management
||After Engaging Cotton Property Management
|With regards to their home:
||Experiences costly vacancy loss, they own a liability, may have a tenant/landlord relationship gone awry, and may be housing a tenant who stopped paying the rent.
||They own an income producing property with a satisfied resident who feels the product and service they are receiving is well worth the cost they pay each month to rent the home.
||Feels distressed, anxious, uncertain, vulnerable and may be losing sleep at night.
||Has peace of mind, confidence and security knowing a professional is handling it.
||Experiences stress not knowing when and how the mortgage will be paid. May end up with a loss rather than an investment.
||Has positive cash flow, is building wealth and is generating predictable, stable and reliable, passive income.
||Experiences preoccupation about the future, distractions in the workplace/home and uncertainty about what the future holds.
||Has a greater sense of freedom and autonomy. Spends more time with loved ones, is better able to focus on career goals and life ambitions. Feels that the future has more options to choose from.
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
Our growing portfolio is comprised of single family homes, townhouses, condos and multi-family homes in the Greater Wilmington, NC area.
The Benefits of using Cotton Property Management
- Rapid leasing – In most cases we can get your home rented in 30 days or less!
- Low vacancy rates – We ensure that your home is not on the market more often than needed.
Through excellence in service we retain quality residents for as long as possible saving you money! We average less than a 5% vacancy rate.
- Industry leading marketing tools - Our sophisticated marketing process utilizes the best tools in the industry providing maximum exposure,
giving us the opportunity to select the most qualified resident for your home.
- No hassle management - You can relax knowing that a licensed professional is handling your affairs.
You don’t have to manage us; we will manage your property!
- Friendly, professional, courteous service - by an agent who knows your name!
- Online Owner Portal Access - Your records are accessible at any hour; day or night.
You can count on having access to monthly and year end statements to seamlessly track expenses and income for tax purposes.
- Online rent payments for tenants - Making rent payments available online simplifies life for the residents and makes it more
likely that we will receive timely payment of rent regardless of whether a holiday lands on the day when rent is due.
- Excellent maintenance response and customer service - It’s estimated that over 20% of tenants opt not to renew their
lease because of a poor response to maintenance needs. Our goal is to provide superior service and response to needed
maintenance, saving costly turnover expenses associated with unnecessary vacancy loss.
- 24/7 after-hours/emergency maintenance response - Rest assured that if the unforeseen and
unfortunate were to take place - We have a plan in place to handle that!
- We have negotiated below market value costs for maintenance of your home with our trusted vendor relationships.
What we do as your Wilmington, NC property manager:
- Manage the tenant/landlord relationship
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries & schedule showings
- Background and credit investigations, verification of employment and rental history
- Application processing - in accordance with federal fair housing guidelines
- Fill vacancies
- Lease signing - with addendums to for greater legal protections
- Full service repair for all common, ordinary and necessary ongoing home maintenance
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Account for damages to property, making proper deductions from the tenant security deposit in accordance with the tenant security deposit act.